This test is the evaluation of students’ Japanese Language level in 4 skills; listening, speaking, reading, writing before enrolling course by teacher. Test will take about 1 hour and 30 minutes, examinee will know result directly after speaking test.
If you would like to take a placement test, please follow instructions below:
- Contact staff in branch that you would like to learn, placement test period is different each branch and you are not need to book an appointment in advance.
- Bangkok Branch Office: Mon-Sat from 9am – 4pm
- Sriracha Branch Office: Mon-Thu from 9am – 3pm, for sat-sun please book with staff before taking test.
- Chiang Mai Branch Office: Mon-Thu and Sat-Sun from 3pm – 5.30pm
- Fill the questionnaire form and pay the test fee 200 baht.
- Take a paper test for 1 hour. Paper test is a grammatical test, writing Japanese characters, reading and translate sentences depend on your level.
- Take speaking test for 10-30 minutes, when you finish the paper test. After that, teacher or staff will inform your result.